The most common problems are enlarged prostate or inflammation. Gland begins to grow in most men around the age of 50 years, a problem known as benign prostatic hypertrophy. When the gland is non-flammable and non-cancerous it does not require any treatment if symptoms occur. But if the prostate is increased so much that to press the urethra (urinary excretory duct which crosses), urine flow is obstructed, which can lead to a desire to urinate frequently, day and night, and urine may become slower and halting. Some patients can not urinate only in small quantities, and the other can make urinary incontinence (uncontrolled loss of urine).
The prostate is a gland the size of a walnut situated just below the bladder in men. It secretes a fluid that provides sperm can swim and reach the cervix after ejaculation.
The risk of prostate cancer increases after age 40. Cancer may not show symptoms, but is necessary for diagnostic analysis of PSA, a prostate specific antigen.
Prostatitis - Causes and symptoms
Inflammation of the prostate is called prostatitis. This may arise from an infection, usually transmitted sexually, or after certain exercises that shakes the body, made with full bladder. Symptoms of prostatitis include an unpleasant sensation just behind the scrotum accompanied by lower back and abdominal pain. In some cases pain may occur in urine and / or fever. Urine may be cloudy, contain blood and have a fish odor.
Diet to prevent prostatitis:
- Eat foods rich in zinc, beta-carotene, flavonoids, magnesium, essential fatty acids and vitamins C and E (seafood, root vegetables, pumpkin seeds).
- Eat more beans, nuts, grains and three servings of fatty fish a week. Omega-3 fatty acids increase their immunity, preventing infections and other causes of prostatitis.
- Reduce intake of dairy products and refined carbohydrates.
- Eat more soy-based foods such as tofu. Soybeans contain substances called isoflavones some that may protect against prostate disease.
- Eat regular lentils, nuts and corn. They contain an amino acid called GLUTON, which can reduce enlarged prostate.
- Drink fewer beverages containing caffeine.
- Manage daily 2 tablespoons each bee bread (pollen collected by bees), one morning and one evening.
- Crush nuts and add honey in 1:1 ratio. Drink milk mixture one tablespoon at 30 minutes after meals, morning and evening.
- If you suffer from impotence, drink coffee from acorns and grain offering invigorating effect. Coffee should be drunk with milk and honey, sugar being less effective.
Natural treatment of prostatitis:
Most effective treatment consists of two parts: internal and local. Internal Prostatosalm recommended products, reducer P tuia, Astragalus, and Cordyang Selezin ACE, plus Immune tonic "E-lite". It contains honey, propolis, pollen, royal jelly, poplar bud extracts, echinacea, black radish, willow, elder, essential oils of pine, sage, juniper, fennel, thyme field, tree buds and geranium. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious, decongestant, food and immune tonic and is recommended for chronic and acute viral infections and microbial inflammation and tumors, including prostate.
Local sitz bath will make the plant (horsetail,Willow, sage, yarrow) and will apply superforce Supozin cream. This is a solid cream with herbs and bee products, presented in the form of suppositories, with therapeutic effects on prostate, colon, and urinary organs small pool, no side effects. Because cocoa butter, extracts of calendula, chamomile and sea buckthorn, suppositories adjust the pH of the colon and heal anal fissures. Essential oils of juniper, sage, pine, fennel and geranium acts strongly in reducing inflammation, edema and preventing infections and tumors in the prostate. The product eliminates water from the body in kidney problems.